Sunday, October 11, 2020

Long Forgotten Cat Quilt


Since the beginning of this crazy pandemic year, I have been searching through my closets and cupboards and discovering things long forgotten.  I did a lot of reconsidering, tossing out, and reorganizing like a lot of us who have been stuck in our homes. And since our summers are hot, I tend to stay inside where I can be cool. 

Anyways, one of the things I discovered is a quilt that I had started sometime ago, in the 80's, I think. Good grief!  So I worked on the top pattern and this is the stage it is in currently since my old Euro Pro bit the dust.  

I have decided to make a simple border and sashing to frame the top in blue tones, since that is my go to color.   Once I get the hang of my new Viking Opal 650 machine I will return to this cozy project.   Maybe even in time for winter.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate it even more when visitors leave a comment too.