Saturday, April 25, 2020

Mixed Mini with a daisy stamp

Here is the 4 x 4 in. collage made with acrylic paints, daisy stamp, ribbon, paper bits, napkin decoupage, and metal brad for embellishment on canvas surface.  I taught this project as a quick make & take for a support group of cancer patients.   They could add their own creative touches to it by using different papers, ribbons, and other bits of ephemera.
I was grateful to provide a couple hours of art therapy for those who came that day.


2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, and it is wonderful you use it as art therapy. I haven't done much mixed media, but I have been branching out lately and have the supplies now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nice comment. I find mixed media collage very freeing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate it even more when visitors leave a comment too.